As a faithful member of Lancaster Baptist Church I testify of the following:
- My primary relationship with this ministry is the local church.
- The Lord is leading me to enroll my children at LBS.
- I support the conservative philosophy of LBS.
- I have read and am in agreement with the church covenant.
- I appreciate that LBS is a member’s only school.
- I am a faithfully tithing church member.
As an LBS school parent, I commit to the following:
- To communicate with school leadership regarding any misunderstandings
- To refrain from accepting criticism from students or other parents
- To share concerns with the school administration in a right spirit
- To refrain from gossip and to protect the sweet spirit of the church family
- To follow Matthew 18 in resolving all concerns in a Christ-honoring way
As an LBS school parent, I accept the following responsibilities:
- To pray for the school staff and program
- To build a relationship with my child’s educators
- To maintain my leading and primary role in actively training my child
- To cooperate in all matters of discipline
- To maintain an environment of godliness in my home
- To display a Christ-like example towards my children
- To review and respond to weekly communication from LBS
- To use the parent portal weekly to understand my child’s progress
- To be punctual and supportive of LBS policies for excused tardy or absences
- To abide by school dress codes on campus (except in cases of work or emergencies)
- To be faithful to LBC church services, revival meetings and conferences
- To attend the Fall and Winter PTF
- To fully read and support the student handbook
- To support the school in mandatory reporting
- To support the school standards regarding technology and lifestyle
I realize the importance of my family being in agreement with this pledge. If I determine a different direction for my family, I may forfeit the privilege to have my children enrolled in Lancaster Baptist School. If such a time occurs, I agree to contact the School Administrator to meet and to determine the correct course of action.
I realize that enrolling children in LBS is a privilege, not a right. I understand this pledge is an agreement to the biblical “three-fold cord” of home, church, and school working together to develop Christ-likeness in my children.
By checking below, you are agreeing to the Parent’s Pledge and the Parent Questionnaire: