As a faithful member of Lancaster Baptist Church I testify of the following:
- My primary relationship with this ministry is the local church.
- The Lord is leading me to enroll my children at LBS.
- I support the conservative philosophy of LBS.
- I have read and am in agreement with the church covenant.
- I appreciate that LBS is a member’s only school.
- I am a faithful, tithing church member who is committed to regular church attendance and giving 10% of my income to the Lord through LBC.
(using the LBC provided tithing envelopes or giving portal)
As an LBS school parent, I commit to the following:
- To communicate with school leadership regarding any misunderstandings
- To refrain from accepting criticism from students or other parents
- To share concerns with the school administration in a right spirit
- To refrain from gossip and to protect the sweet spirit of the church family
- To follow Matthew 18 in resolving all concerns in a Christ-honoring way
As an LBS school parent, I accept the following responsibilities:
- To pray for the school staff and program
- To build a relationship with my child’s educators
- To maintain my leading and primary role in actively training my child
- To cooperate in all matters of discipline
- To maintain an environment of godliness in my home
- To display a Christ-like example towards my children
- To review and respond to weekly communication from LBS
- To use the parent portal weekly to understand my child’s progress
- To be punctual and supportive of LBS policies for excused tardy or absences
- To abide by school dress codes on campus (except in cases of work or emergencies)
- To be faithful to LBC church services, revival meetings and conferences
- To attend all PTF meetings
- To fully read and support the student handbook
- To support the school in mandatory reporting
- To support the school standards regarding technology and lifestyle
I realize the importance of my family being committed to this agreement and I understand that my faithful participation in worship, service, and giving at LBC is paramount. If i determine a different direction for my family, I may forfeit the privilege to have my children enrolled in LBS. If such time occurs, I agree to contact the school administrator to meet and to determine the correct course of action.
I realize that school board reserves the right to check faithfulness to this agreement on a quarterly basis and that failure to abide by the terms of the agreement may result in the forfeiture of the privilege to have my children enrolled in LBS.
I realize that enrolling children in LBS is a privilege, not a right. I understand this pledge is an agreement to the biblical “three-fold cord” of home , church, and school working together to develop Christ-likeness in my children.
By checking this box, you are agreeing to the Parent’s Pledge and the Parent Questionnaire: